Masterclass: Developing your role as a Senior Information Risk Owner SIRO
This masterclass will focus on developing your role as a SIRO (Senior Information Risk Owner) in health and social care.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understanding the role of the Senior Information Risk Owner
- Identifying Information Risks across the organisation
- Working with others to mitigate the risk to patients, staff and organization.
- Confidence that all reasonable technical and organisation measure are in place
- Giving assurance to the Board that risks have been considered, mitigated or owned
- Understand the requirements of external confidence that policies, procedures are in place to deal with Data Breaches
Facilitated by: Barry Moult IG Consultant BJM IG Privacy Ltd Former NHS Trust Head of Information Governance, and Andrew Harvey IG Consultant BJM IG Privacy Ltd
For further information and to book your place visit
A 20% discount is available to IHRIM members when booking, click here to redeem your code. (*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request. Must be logged into the IHRIM website to view).
|Event Date||07-10-2021 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-10-2021 5:00 pm|
|Location||See event details|